Tumbled - Rainbow Onyx
A one-time price of CAD $4.50 will be added to your order.
5 Left in Stock
- Size may vary: 2 cm to 2.5 cm, 15g to 20g
- Description: black, gray, white, blue, brown, yellow, red, banded, marble like, translucent
- Hardness: 6.5
- Chakra: Heart
- Zodiac: Gemini and Virgo
- Rainbow Onyx (also known as Green Onyx) is great for attracting positive energy and for repelling negative energy. Recommended to wear if you find yourself feeling stuck in a rut of negativity. It can also help boost confidence, courage and creativity, as well as improve public speaking skills. Teaches you how to stand up for yourself, and to take control of your own life. Rainbow onyx is also believed to ease tension and relieve stress in the body. Increases concentration and focus. Alleviates doubt and makes the wearer more enthusiastic. Rainbow onyx is also associated with your heart chakra and will open your heart to unconditional love. It will infuse you with energies of compassion, love and acceptance.
- Physical Healing: helpful in controlling blood pressure, treating ulcers, and improving conditions of bones, hair and teeth.
- Key words: positivity, repel negative energy, boost confidence, tension, stress, concentration, focus, doubt, memory, enthusiasm, guidance, soothing, loss, worry, energy, growth, grounding, stability, open heart chakra, compassion, love, acceptance, courage, creativity, public spelling, control blood pressure, treat ulcers, bone health, hair health...
- Not recommended to submerge in water, onyx is porous and can absorb liquids easily causing further damage. Rinsing is fine, or using a damp cloth.
- Every crystal you purchase will be infused with Reiki, and loving energy. We care a lot about our crystals and wish you to have the best healing experience with each.
- DISCLAIMER: Crystals are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illnesses/disease and they are not to replace the advice of a qualified doctor or health care provider. Crystals provide high vibrational energy to aid in our healing journey.