Get Off My Back
“Get off my Back” Muscle blend is made with Arnica oils plus essential oils and menthol crystals. If you would like a bottle without the essential oils please ask and we can do that for you.
- is traditionally used for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- used to treat sprains, bruises, and muscle pain
- speeds the healing of strains, contusions and muscle and joint pain
- improves the local blood supply where it is applied
- reduces inflammation
- is used to treat swelling
- is used to treat arthritis
- is used to relieve sore gums after removal of wisdom teeth,
- is used to treat insect bites,
- is used to treat painful and swollen veins near the surface of the skin
- In manufacturing, arnica is used in hair tonics and anti-dandruff preparations.
- Not to be used on open wounds.
Menthol Crystals are a diamond level cure for so many of your body’s ailments. Do you suffer from muscle pain, allergies, skin conditions, emotional imbalance or respiratory challenges? Menthol crystals work to support your body in its natural process of healing.
Menthol crystals generally come from India and are extracted from mint leaves with a gentle freezing process. The properties are so concentrated that just a few crystals are needed to create very powerful effects.
Chakras connect your spiritual bodies to your physical one.
They regulate the flow of energy throughout the electrical network (meridians) that runs through the physical body. The body’s electrical system resembles the wiring in a house. It allows electrical current to be sent to every part, and it is ready for use when needed.
Sometimes chakras become blocked because of stress, emotional or physical problems. If the body’s ‘energy system’ can not flow freely it is likely that problems will occur. The consequence of irregular energy flow may result in physical illness and discomfort or a sense of being mentally and emotionally out of balance. The chakras are emotionally connected to the endocrine system and are ruled by emotion, the chakras don’t rule us, we rule the chakras.
Chakra 7 – The Crown
Its colour is violet or white and it is located at the top of your head. It is associated with the cerebral cortex, central nervous system and the pituitary gland. It is concerned with information, understanding, acceptance and bliss. It is said to be your own place of connection to God, the Chakra of Divine purpose and personal destiny. Blockage can manifest as psychological problems.
Chakra 6 – The Third Eye (or Brow Chakra)
Its colour is Indigo (a combination of red and blue). It is located at the centre of your forehead at eye level or slightly above. This Chakra is used to question the spiritual nature of our life. It is the Chakra of question, perception and knowing. It is concerned with inner vision, intuition and wisdom. Your dreams for this life and recollections of other lifetimes are held in this Chakra. Blockage may manifest as problems like lack of foresight, mental rigidity, ‘selective’ memory and depression.
Chakra 5. The Throat
Its colour is blue or turquoise and it is located within the throat. It is the Chakra of communication, creativity, self-expression and judgement. It is associated with your Neck, shoulders, arms, hands, thyroid and parathyroid glands. It is concerned with the senses of inner and outer hearing, the synthesizing of ideas, healing, transformation and purification. Blockage can show up as creative blocks, dishonesty or general problems in communicating one’s needs to others.
Chakra 4 – The Heart
Its colour is green or pink and it is located within your heart. It is the centre of love, compassion, harmony and peace. The Asians say that this is the house of the soul. This Chakra is Associated with your lungs, heart, arms, hands and thymus gland. We fall in love through our heart Chakra, then that feeling of unconditional love moves to the emotional centre commonly known as the solar plexus. After that it moves into the sexual centre or Base Chakra where strong feelings of attraction can be released. When these energies move into the Base Chakra we may have the desire to marry and settle down. Blockage can show itself as immune system, lung and heart problems, or manifest as inhumanity, lack of compassion or unprincipled behavior.
Chakra 3 – The Solar Plexus
Its colour is yellow and it is located a few inches above the navel in the solar plexus area. This chakra is concerned with your digestive system, muscles, pancreas and adrenals. It is the seat of your emotional life. Feelings of personal power, laughter, joy and anger are associated with this centre. Your sensitivity, ambition and ability to achieve are stored here. Blockage may manifest as anger, frustration, lack of direction or a sense of victimization.
Chakra 2 – The Sacral (or Navel Chakra)
Its colour is orange and it is located between the base of your spine and your navel. It is associated with your lower abdomen, kidneys, bladder, circulatory system and your reproductive organs and glands. It is concerned with emotion. This chakra represents desire, pleasure, sexuality, procreation and creativity. Blockage may manifest as emotional problems, compulsive or obsessive behavior and sexual guilt.
- Root Chakra (or Base Chakra)
Its colour is red and it is located at the perineum, base of your spine. It is the Chakra closest to the earth. Its function is concerned with earthly grounding and physical survival. This Chakra is associated with your legs, feet, bones, large intestine and adrenal glands. It controls your fight or flight response. Blockage may manifest as paranoia, fear, procrastination and defensiveness.
How to cleanse your crystals:
- Sage smoke, run crystal over smoke holding the intention of clearing out what no longer serves you.
- Running under cold water holding the intention of clearing out what no longer serves you (some crystals can not go into water, as some may dissolve – crystals that are quartz based are safest)
- Singing bowls or tuning fork, start singing bowl or tuning fork and play over crystals using the intention of clearing out what no longer serves you.
- “GTFO” space clearing spray works as well using the intention of clearing out what longer serves you
How to charge your crystals
- Place in moon light (most crystals don’t like the sun and the color may fade)
- Any Questions please contact us at [email protected]
*Healing Benefits of Shea Butter
- Heals blemishes and keeps wrinkles at bay
- Excellent skin moisturizer
- Reduces itchiness caused due to excessive dryness of the skin
- Cures minor burns and tough skin on feet
- Evens out skin tone
- Offers sun and wind protection
- Restores elasticity to the skin
- Restores lost hair luster
- Helps with sore muscles so can be used for massage
*Healing Benefits of Cocoa Butter
Edible and non-toxic, cocoa butter has many benefits. Cocoa butter moisturizes to protect skin and allow it to heal. Regular use has many benefits, including:
- Softer, smoother skin;
- Relief of chapped lips;
- Reduction and/or elimination of scars and stretch marks;
- Treatment of various skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis; and
- Stress relief.
*Healing Benefits of Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is the go to oil because of all the healing benefits. You can apply coconut oil to skin, hair, oil pulling, cooking, makeup remover, dry nails, eyelashes just to name a few.
- Natural glowing skin
- Heals scars
- Wrinkle treatment
- Helps dry chapped lips
- Heals dry skin
- Cuticle treatment
- Hair treatment
- Eczema flair ups
- Soothes sunburns
Kaolin Clay – is used in making deodorants since it is rich in silica and aluminum oxide. It carries a negative charge which bonds to the positive charge in many toxins. Thus, when it comes in contact with a toxin, heavy metal or chemical, the clay will absorb the toxin and release its minerals for the body to use.
Another Kaolin Clay health benefit in deodorants is it also helps get oxygen to the cells as it pulls excess hydrogen and allows the cells to replace it with oxygen instead. Also, it has a very fine velvet-like texture, is non-staining and odorless, which are key qualities of a good deodorant. It also absorbs moisture easily and quickly.
Uses for Black salt
- Put inside a dish or a bag under a pillow/bed to ward off bad dreams, unwanted watchers or bad spirits.
- Cast a line across a door or window to keep out evil, avoid unwanted company, reflect slander or jealousy back to the source.
- Use in floor wash to cleanse your home (front walkway or ritual area to rid of negativity).
- Use in bath water when feeling depressed, angry or just negative.
- Keep on yourself, desk or chair to deflect gossip, bullies, rude co workers and even negative boss attention.
- Keep in a small bowl, a pouch, sprinkle on your property, front steps, doors, windows or office space.
- Mitigate the negative effects of Mercury Retrograde.
- Spirit callings and ancestor work, shaman rituals.
- Sprinkle liberally on items to ward off bad memories or attachments.
- Throw into a fire along with your worries written on a piece of paper to rid of them.
Remember, black salt absorbs negative energy, so change it up or sweep it weekly and ground it into the earth/ throw into the wind away from you, or wash it away in flowing waters.
GTFO – Space Clearing Spray
Made with crystal infused water (black tourmaline, black obsidian, jet, onyx, smoky quartz, amethyst, rose quartz and clear quartz). Some of the oils included in the elixir includes rosemary, sage, lavender, frankincense and a few others. Also contains alcohol as a preservative. Charged under the full moon and reiki infused.
Use as a liquid cleanse – alternative to a smoke cleanse. Great way to cleanse your aura and space of all negative energies or lower vibrational energies and replace it with a higher vibrational energy.
*Shake well before use*
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
An amazingly simple technique to learn, the ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense, but is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an “attunement” given by a Reiki master and allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of “life force energy” to improve one’s health and enhance the quality of life.
Its use is not dependent on one’s intellectual capacity or spiritual development and therefore is available to everyone. It has been successfully taught to thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds.
While Reiki is spiritual in nature, it is not a religion. It has no dogma, and there is nothing you must believe in order to learn and use Reiki. In fact, Reiki is not dependent on belief at all and will work whether you believe in it or not. Because Reiki comes from God, many people find that using Reiki puts them more in touch with the experience of their religion rather than having only an intellectual concept of it.
What is “Universal Sphere”
The Universal Sphere is a 30 minute process that allows you to connect and resonate with the perfect universal resonance, and merge with this level of perfection, which is centered in your heart. The universal sphere allows you to feel and experience your universal connection or connection to the heart of the Universe.
The Universal Sphere helps you connect to the solution. If we have the ability to create the “problems” we have the ability to fix it. It gets you out of the victim mentality and into who you truly are.
The Universal Sphere allows you to resonate with the Perfect Universal Resonance, which reawakens you on all levels to your inherent perfection, which can result in:
- Greater understanding of who you are
- Healing on the levels of mind, body, & spirit
- Living a more heart-centered life
- A greater experience of peace that comes from a greater connection to Source
Although each session is approximately 30 minutes, clients have reported lasting benefits long after the session is over such as:
- Inner Calm
- Balanced Chakras and Energy
- Physical and Energetic Healing
- Emotional Healing and Mental Clarity
- Spiritual and Self-evolution and Healing
- Reduced Fear
- Activated Energy
- Heightened experience of the 5 senses
The Universal Sphere can benefit humans, animals, plants, homes, and businesses. It can be facilitated in person as well as at a distance with equal effectiveness.
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is the application of pressure to specific areas on the feet (or hands). There are 7200 nerve endings on the bottoms of your feet that correspond to organs and systems of the body. Reflexology works the nervous system, kind of like an internal massage. It brings the body back to homeostasis.
- Improved nerve function
- Improved brain power
- Increased circulation in your body
- Eliminates toxins from your body
- Boots metabolism and energy level
- Reduces headaches
- Relieves discomfort from menstruation, menopause and pregnancy
- Helps with planters fasciitis